Meeting your company and commercial insurance needs
There are many typical insurance policies that you will need to protect your company, staff and business assets and you may also require insurance for one or two specialised areas. Without expert insurance advice it is very easy to pay too much and, worst still, arrange inadequate cover. Arlene Jardine Insurance Services have the expertise to ensure this does not happen.

We can help you arrange typical commercial or business insurances such as Public and Employers’ Liability insurance, buildings and contents, computers, vehicles and so on for which there is a broad choice of insurance products and insurers. With our day-to-day knowledge and experience of these we can help you select the right ones.

Typical commercial insurance policies we can arrange for you include:

•   Commercial Combined Package •   Hairdressers & Beauty Salons
•   Commercial Packages for shops and offices •   Let property – buy-to-let, vacant, student let and more
•   Commercial vehicles – including vans •   Professional Indemnity – most trades and professions
•   Churches & Charity Shops •   Property Owners – residential and commercial
•   Events Insurance •   Pubs & Restaurants

Businesses today use an array of insurance policies to protect their staff, property, goods in transit, liabilities, motor fleets, professional conduct and more. Having access to expert commercial insurance advice will make your insurance more effective and possibly cheaper. Helping businesses to accurately access and meet their insurance needs is what we specialise in, for which we can offer a wide range of facilities from the country’s best known insurers and Lloyds.

If you require commercial or business insurance, we can help explain the merits of one insurance product over another, give you the benefit of our experience and explain why some insurance premiums offer better value, to ensure you have the best insurance cover at the most competitive price.

Services for UK based residents and businesses only

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority